Tuesday 2 April 2013


TOP 10 CHARACTERS I WOULD HAVE A CRUSH ON IF I WERE ALSO A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

This is another one this week that I am going to find difficult as I am still new to all this so I am going to try my hardest! (there is no order to these!)

1.   Richard from Alex Garland The Beach- Would loved to have been travelling with him!

2.   Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind- He was so striking and had a presence wherever he was!

3.   Noah from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks- He is just such an adorable character who I think anyone of us would quite happily fall in love with.

4.   Shrek- I LOVE Shrek he is cool, happy and content with who is and where he is from!

5.   Bill Sikes- Oliver- I don't know what it was about him, his way he was in charge a nobody would say no to him, strange! not sure!

I really can't think of anymore, but what I have noticed is I do like an underdog, majority of times! I think I like seeing the characters blossom into what they should be!

Not a long list but I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment