Tuesday 26 March 2013

Top 10 Tuesday

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by, THE BROKE AND THE BOOKISH! Each week they have a different top 10!
This weeks top 10 is:- I WOULD RECOMMEND THE MOST! 

To tell you the truth I have not read many books, but the ones I have  read I will recommend!

1.   About a boy by Nick Hornby. This has to be one of my all time favourite books! Not only was the book brilliant but the film lived up to expectations too!

2.   Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.  I loved this book and got totally lost in the story! Shame the film was not as good as the book! :(

3.   Of mice and men by John Steinbeck.  This is a book I read a school but will always have a place in my heart!

4.   The Beach by Alex Garland. Another one I recommend as I got totally lost in this book as well.

5.   The white tiger by Aravind Adiga.  I read this at a book group and would recommend this but not his next novel.

6.   The girl with the dragon tattoo by Stieg Larsson.  Another enjoyable read.

7. The poison tree by Erin Kelly.  This was a book that I had heard about from Waterstones and they were having a signing. I have automatically fallen in love with the way that Erin writes.

8.   The sick rose by Erin Kelly. 

9. Blood Brothers by Josephine Cox.  I love her books and just recently finished this one, a real page turner!

10. The trap by Kimberley Chambers. I haven't even finished this book yet but I would already recommend it! I just can't put it down!

Well that is my top 10 recommendations, I hope you find something you will enjoy reading from my list! :)






4 comments:

  1. Oh, I just bought About A Boy! I saw the film years ago and enjoyed it, so I'm glad to hear the movie lives up to the book. I'm excited to start it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is one of my favourites! The image of the boy throwing the bread at the birds, in my head made me laugh, when I saw it, it was just as funny! enjoy and let me know what you think of it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is my jam too :-) Awesome list - have you read the other 2 books in the series? I loved them just as much.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i keep getting through half way of the second one then stop for some reason. I will have to get it out again I think! xx

    ReplyDelete