Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by, THE BROKE AND THE BOOKISH! Each week they have a different top 10!
This weeks top 10 is:- I WOULD RECOMMEND THE MOST!
To tell you the truth I have not read many books, but the ones I have read I will recommend!
1. About a boy by Nick Hornby. This has to be one of my all time favourite books! Not only was the book brilliant but the film lived up to expectations too!
2. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. I loved this book and got totally lost in the story! Shame the film was not as good as the book! :(
3. Of mice and men by John Steinbeck. This is a book I read a school but will always have a place in my heart!
4. The Beach by Alex Garland. Another one I recommend as I got totally lost in this book as well.
5. The white tiger by Aravind Adiga. I read this at a book group and would recommend this but not his next novel.
6. The girl with the dragon tattoo by Stieg Larsson. Another enjoyable read.
7. The poison tree by Erin Kelly. This was a book that I had heard about from Waterstones and they were having a signing. I have automatically fallen in love with the way that Erin writes.
8. The sick rose by Erin Kelly.
9. Blood Brothers by Josephine Cox. I love her books and just recently finished this one, a real page turner!
10. The trap by Kimberley Chambers. I haven't even finished this book yet but I would already recommend it! I just can't put it down!
Well that is my top 10 recommendations, I hope you find something you will enjoy reading from my list! :)